After marriage, life starts a new beginning as you are going to spend the rest of your life with your significant. This moment is beautiful and challenging. Your soul mate vows to give you unconditional love and so do you. The tradition of the honeymoon is followed by all the human race in this world. This is a beautiful beginning, and a honeymoon is a great way to start. Honeymoon for newlywed couples is an unforgettable experience where the couples get to know each other more with the most beautiful vibe they can get from the surrounding.
There is no doubt that going to a beautiful place of preference from both couples for the honeymoon will be the best place for a honeymoon. So we have compiled up 11 best destinations for honeymoon each with its unique surroundings and exotic experience which are waiting for you to explore.
So here are 11 awesome destinations for the best honeymoon experience in India
- Goa –Goa is one the most popular honeymoon destination in India. The life in goa is exotic and adventurous, especially in the bay area. The nightlife of goa can give the newlywed couples a wonderful experience. There is always a party going on in Goa. Goa provides overall a great romantic experience. The cost of a honeymoon trip can cost from12000-15000 for 4-5 days.
- Shimla –Shimla is full of jaw-dropping view from the hills. The capital of Shimla is a great attraction for tourist especially those who want to spend their honeymoon. Shimla is famous for its snowfall, markets, churches and high hills. Having a bonfire at the top of the chilling hill is the best experience. You can have a budget of 10000-12000 to experience to the goodness of Shimla.
- Manali –Manali will give you similar experience like Shimla. But this place has its own unique experience as well like the Beas river where the newlywed couple can have a boat ride for one a kind experience. With amazing sceneries and adventurous routes, this is a full packed place for honeymoon goers. The cost of facing a trip at this place can cost 8000-1000 for 3-4 days.
- Munnar –Munnar is situated in Kerala, and this place is full of beautiful hills where you can view such incredible sceneries of tea plantation. Anyone who visits this place will be amazed by its captivating surroundings. The trip to Munnar can cost 10000-15000 at the best hill station.
- Gulmarg–Gulmarg is situated in Baramula District in Jammu and Kashmir. A place covered with snow most time of the year. The honeymoon couple can take a gondola ride and have a romantic walk at the strawberry valley. 8000-12000 to visit this beautiful hill station for 3-4 days.
- Darjeeling –Darjeeling is a tea capital of India. The environment is rich in fresh green tea leaves that can fill up your eye with joy. Take a fairytale ride with your loved one while staying at ac comfortable hill station. The cost of affording a trip to Darjeeling cost around 12000-15000 for 3-4 days.
- Andaman – Andaman & Nicobar is located on the east coast of India in the Bay of Bengal. With luxury resorts from where you can see the never-ending view of the blue ocean is a breathtaking experience. Swim in the clear ocean with your partner and have the time of your life. You need a budget of Rs 14000 – 18000 for a trip to Andaman.
- Pondicherry – A great place to feel the vibe of ocean breeze while relaxing on the beach. The best union territory of India and it is also known as little Paris. IF you and your partner love ocean and beaches, this could be the perfect destination for you. The cost for a trip to Pondicherry is Rs 10000-14000 for 3-4 days.
- Coorg – Coorg is an amazing hill station located in Karnataka. Coorg provides a beautiful and romantic experience for honeymoon goers. This place is also called the Scotland of India. The budget of having a trip to Coorg is 8000-12000Rs.
- Lonavla-Khandala – This place can be an ideal honeymoon destination for Mumbaikar. Located in Maharashtra at the green hills of the Western Ghats. Lots of sight-seeing and mountains it is a great place. 10000-12000 Rs can cost for a trip to this place.
- Coonoor–Coonor is an amazing hill station for the honeymoon couples. It is located in Tamil Nadu where the environment is quiet and calm. There are less discovered spots in this place which can be very adventurous for anyone. This place is for the couples who like quiet places. The budget for a trip to Coonoor can cost 8000 – 10000 Rs.
This 11 awesome destinations for the honeymoon will strengthen the bond with your partner.